Compute Software is a cloud infrastructure software company based in Mountain View, California. From an A/B Testing and Optimization Lab to automated intelligent decisions, Compute Software's platform has the tools enterprises need to grab control of the cloud and their business. The platform acts as the central cloud experimentation and optimization solution for enterprises.
- Collaborating with teammates on unique challenges at scale.
- Research, evaluate, and implement a software deployment strategy for a highly available, fault tolerant system.
- Test automation.
- Deployment automation.
What We're Looking For
- Knowledge of the various container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, Mesos+Marathon, Docker Swarm, Nomad, etc.) and the tradeoffs each makes.
- Experience with AWS in a production environment: EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, ELB, CloudWatch.
- Experience with Terraform and the problem it attempts to solve.
- Linux system administration.
- Configuration management with tools like Puppet and Chef.
- Built highly available, fault tolerant systems.
- BS in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Experience with multiple cloud providers (e.g. Google Cloud, Azure, etc.)
- GitLab and GitLab CI experience.
- Knowledge of integrations points and APIs
- Functional programming experience.
- Startup experience.
Please Send Us
We want to hear from you
Email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'DevOps Engineer' in the subject line.
Don't see a job posting and think you have what it takes?
Email us at email@example.com