Compute Software is a cloud infrastructure software company based in Mountain View, California. From an A/B Testing and Optimization Lab to automated intelligent decisions, Compute Software's platform has the tools enterprises need to grab control of the cloud and their business. The platform acts as the central cloud experimentation and optimization solution for enterprises.
Are you a strong problem-solving engineer, always ready to take on the next cutting-edge technology? Then you’ll be a great fit with our team! We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Full Stack Engineer who will bring elegance and simplicity to our product experience and distributed systems. You will be working with our team to develop a product from the ground up. This involves building the UI, developing the backend to service that UI, creating Onyx jobs, and anything and everything else we need to get our product into production.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of of functional programming experience in languages such as Clojure(Script).
- 3+ years of front-end development experience. Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS. Understanding of modern frameworks such as React and Elm, and the problems they attempt to solve.
- Demonstrated desire and ability to deliver a positive user experience. Knowledge of UI design principles, strong data visualization skills.
- Professional experience with elements of our current stack: Clojure(Script), Datomic, Kafka, Onyx, re-frame, Reagent (React), SASS, Kubernetes, AWS.
- BS in Computer Science, or advanced degree in Mathematics or Physics.
- A desire to learn.
- Asynchronous programming methods and issues - distributed systems in general.
- Data analytics, statistics, etc. experience.
- Startup experience.
Please Send Us
We want to hear from you
Email your information to email@example.com with 'DevOps Engineer' in the subject line.
Don't see a job posting and think you have what it takes?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org