Compute Software Platform
Creating AWS Billing Reports
Set up Billing Reports for us to ingest cost and usage data (read-only) for each AWS payer account. Estimated completion time: 5 minutes.
- Navigate to the Billing Dashboard, select Cost & Usage Reports, and click Create Report.
- Name your report and select both boxes below. Click Next.
- Click Configure and select an existing S3 bucket or create a new S3 bucket where you would like to store your reports.
- Please email the S3 bucket name and any prefix used to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select "Hourly" for the time granularity option and select "Overwrite existing report" for the report versioning option. Leave all other settings as default - please keep the compression type as "GZIP". Click Next to land on the review screen. Click Review and Complete.