Setup AWS Billing Reports
Setup billing reports for your AWS master account or each AWS payer account.
- Navigate to the Billing Dashboard, select Cost & Usage Reports, and click Create Report.
2. Name your report and select both boxes below. Click Next.
3. Click Configure and select an existing S3 bucket or create a new S3 bucket where you would like to store your reports.
4. Please email the S3 bucket name and any prefix used to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Select "Hourly" for the time granularity option and select "Overwrite existing report" for the report versioning option. Leave all other settings as default - please keep the compression type as "GZIP". Click Next to land on the review screen. Click Review and Complete.