Microsoft Azure Integration
1. Log in to your Azure console and go to Azure's Active Directory service.
2. In Azure's Active Directory service click on App registrations.
3. Click New Registration.
4. Give the application a name and add https://app.computesoftware.com as the redirect URI.
5. Once your application is ready, copy the Application ID and save it.
6. Inside the created app registration, click Certificates & Secrets.
7. Create a new client secret:
8. Set description and expiration of never expired:
9. Make sure to copy the Client Secret and set it aside. It will not appear again after you leave the Key settings.
10. Under your Active Directory's main menu, go to Properties, copy the Directory ID (a.k.a Tenant ID), and set it aside.
11. Now that you have created an Active Directory Application you will provide it with Contributor permissions. Under All Services, select Subscriptions. Choose the subscription you would like to provide Compute Software with a role in. In the Subscription menu select Access Control (IAM). Click Add and under Role choose Contributor. Search for the name of the Active Directory Application you created in Step 4 and click Save.
Note: If your application does not appear in the Select autocomplete list enter the application name there anyway.
12. In the Role Assignment menu click on your application and copy the Object ID (aka subscription ID) and set it aside.
13. Go to https://app.computesoftware.com and navigate to the Admin -> Integration page. Click on Add Integration.
14. Enter a Name for your integration, and select “Azure” as the Source. Paste your Directory ID (a.k.a. Tenant ID), Client ID, Client Secret, and Subscription ID.
15. Click Add Integration, and your account will be connected to Compute Software.